Huntingdon County Cave Hunters, Inc.
- The HCCH is a Pennsylvania incorporated nonprofit corporation.
- The United States Internal Revenue Service recognizes the HCCH as
a 501-c3 organization (copies of exemption documents can be obtained
upon written request, however a charge for copying and postage may
- The HCCH is governed by five "Board of Directors" elected by the
membership. Board member terms are based per calendar year.
- The HCCH Board of Directors elects officers to conduct the day to
day business of the corporation. These officers preside not only at
Board meetings but also on general member meetings.
- Elections takes place each November.
- Although the Bylaws state that member meetings will take place 4
times a year, Board meetings are usually held every other month while
general member meetings are usually held monthly (no meetings in July
- HCCH membership options include: Regular (for NSS members),
Associate (for non-NSS members), Dependent (spouse or children living
in same house hold as member), Life (doesn't matter if NSS or not) and
Institutional (organizational membership).
- The HCCH also has non-elected positions or committees for:
Rescue, Conservation, Grotto library, Newsletter editor, CCUS, cave
gate key holders, cave database, youth groups.
- The HCCH is a chapter of the National Speleological Society. It
was chartered on May 20, 1985.
- The HCCH is a member of the Mid-Appalachian Region (MAR).
- The HCCH is a member of the Pennsylvania Cave Conservancy, Inc.
- The official address for the HCCH is: HUNTINGDON COUNTY CAVE
HUNTERS, INC., 9185 Blue Sky Drive, HUNTINGDON, PENNSYLVANIA 16652
- The official email address is:
BOARD of DIRECTORS
(Altoona, Pa.), Kevin Busko (Huntingdon, Pa.), Garrett Czmor
Mary Czmor (Huntingdon, Pa.)
and Derek Flaig (Altoona, Pa.).
Derek Flaig - Chair, Kevin Busko - Vice Chair
- Garrett Czmor -
Huntingdon Co. Cave Database -
Garrett Czmor, Blair Co. Cave Database -
Youth Groups-Cave Education and Presentations - Derek Flaig and Garrett Czmor,
HCCH Cave Registers - Garrett
Rescue - VACANT, Conservation - Vacant.